Hargraves takes pride in delivering practical and pragmatic legal advice.
Since the late 1800s Hargraves has provided astute commercial and innovative advice to create better legal outcomes for its clients. To this day the Hargraves team continues to offer cost-effective legal services delivered in timely fashion with an emphasis on quality.
As an active member of the community Hargraves is able to understand its clients’ needs and offer legal representation in an environment that best suits its clients.
Our Service Offering
Hargraves provides services in:
- Family Law (including property settlements)
- Conveyancing and Property Law (Victoria and New South Wales)
- Wills, Powers of Attorney
- Succession Planning
- Probate, Estate Planning and Family Provision Act claims
- Mortgages and Lending
- Litigation (Civil & Criminal) – with particular experience in complex dispute resolution
The firm’s clients range from individuals to large corporations.
To learn more about our firm’s skills, please visit our practice areas page or simply contact us to arrange a meeting with one of the team.